Waze Live Traffic Feed in DTF and ArcGIS Network Rest Map Service

07-06-2020 02:15 PM
James_001
Occasional Contributor II

I am looking to find some how to get Waze live traffic feed for arcgis network rest map service. Network service is already published on ArcGIS Server (10.5). Everything is already setup using esri way of live traffic Live traffic—Help | Documentation. I am not sure how to get the same setup using waze. Any idea? Does waze allow this, if yes how?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MelindaMorang
Esri Regular Contributor

Unfortunately, Esri's licensing agreement with Waze does not allow us to use the Waze live traffic data in network analysis.  Consequently, you cannot include it as live traffic in a network dataset for a network analysis service.

0 Kudos
James_001
Occasional Contributor II

Thank you Melinda! Is there any other way? My organization is the partner with Esri.  Also can I use Connector - Waze for GeoEvent Server http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=db18d2068d1d410595b841c3df38c280, I am not sure what is the exact process.  Esri, Waze, and You  described here. We have client street network data which is hosted as a rest services on their arcgis server(in premises). They want to use waze for live traffic feed.

0 Kudos