Network Build Errors

07-31-2012 03:43 PM
IgorKosoric
New Contributor
Hi

I am getting the following messages Standalone user-defined junction is detected not quite sure what this means.

I have been sent Bridge and Weight restistriction in point format from my source and would like to incorporate this into my road network. I have previously played around with a handful of restrictions however, I built the maxheight restriction in the linear segment corresponding to where the restriction exists and it seemed to work ok. Can points be used as restrictions parameters?

As far as I can tell all my point are coincident with the lines.

Many thanks,

Igor
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus
Hi

I am getting the following messages Standalone user-defined junction is detected not quite sure what this means.

I have been sent Bridge and Weight restistriction in point format from my source and would like to incorporate this into my road network. I have previously played around with a handful of restrictions however, I built the maxheight restriction in the linear segment corresponding to where the restriction exists and it seemed to work ok. Can points be used as restrictions parameters?

As far as I can tell all my point are coincident with the lines.

Many thanks,

Igor

Igor-  the short answer is Yes, you can use points for your restrictions. See this link. There is an additional entry in the online help called "Correcting stand alone junctions".  It's a little vague (to me) but it might get you going in the right direction.

Hope this helps-
That should just about do it....
0 Kudos