Select to view content in your preferred language

Total content size of all the items in GB and Top 5 users on ArcGIS Portal

05-23-2024 05:07 AM
AYUSHYADAV
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I have installed and configured ArcGIS monitor v2023.3.1. I want to know:

1) How can we get the total size of all the contents in GB on the ArcGIS portal?

2) Top 5 users based upon the no. of contents and size of items in GB on the ArcGIS portal?

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or guidance you can provide. Your expertise is invaluable to me.

Thanks

Ayush

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @AYUSHYADAV,

A1. Please review this blog, ArcGIS Monitor: Analysis Elements for Enterprise portal performance
See the 5th analysis element described in the blog.

A2. This is not currently possible in ArcGIS Monitor. Please submit an enhancement request for it on the ArcGIS Monitor Ideas forum.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
AYUSHYADAV
Regular Contributor

Hi @DerekLaw ,

Thanks for your response.

I wanted to elaborate more on the first question. We have a multiple-machine HA ArcGIS Enterprise environment, the config stores and the portal content directories are on AWS FSx. Can we add AWS FSx and monitor its storage or the size of a particular directory (portal content) of AWS FSx?

Thanks

Ayush

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @AYUSHYADAV,

Can we add AWS FSx and monitor its storage or the size of a particular directory (portal content) of AWS FSx?

I've checked and the answer is no - we don't support collecting metrics from AWS FSx. Sorry. Please submit an enhancement request and requirements on the ArcGIS Monitor Ideas forum.

FYI, Monitor currently supports the following AWS environments: EC2, EBS, and RDS.

Hope this helps,