No License usage data showing

853
4
Jump to solution
02-17-2021 03:40 AM
JoeWilks
New Contributor II

Hi, I installed the lsutil.exe for the License EXT in ArcGIS Monitor, and made sure another extension was installed as per this post -https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-monitor-questions/license-monitoring-extension-error/m-p/188456

 

However, even though I test and get a successful response (screenshot) and I have set it to run during working hours.

 

That was yesterday, and I logged on today to see usage stats (Categories -> Usage and License), but I get none, just a blank screen. The same goes for the reports and it says 2Configure at least one License item to use this report" which I'm pretty sure I've done.

 

If anyone has any insight, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RushiAmin1
Esri Contributor

Hi Joe,

I had a similar issue in the past. My issue was related to the following .min.js.map files were not available in app/dist/lib directory.

- angular.min.js.map

-angular-resource.min.js.map

-angular-route.min.js.map

When I copied the missing files from https://code.angularjs.org/1.8.2/ , the UI appeared in ArcGIS Monitor server application. 

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Rushi

View solution in original post

JoeWilks
New Contributor II

Morning Rushi,

No luck so far, it seems. Even the license server doesn't show up under the "Infrastructure" tab, so it seems the problem is a bit more than just licensing numbers - it seems that counter is just borked.

 

I've tried the following to no success -

 

- restart the services (counter service and ArcGIS Monitor Server Service)

- Cleaned views

- Cleared caches and tried in 2 browsers (Chrome + Incognito, and Edge)

- Re-tested the counter and made sure all was green and saved

 

Starting to think maybe I should just delete the counter and re-add it again manually. It's an ongoing theme with Monitor in my experience :(

Edit - I was right, the counter was playing up. Since deleted, re-added, set up the Service and restarted...now it works, huzzah!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RushiAmin1
Esri Contributor

Hi Joe,

I had a similar issue in the past. My issue was related to the following .min.js.map files were not available in app/dist/lib directory.

- angular.min.js.map

-angular-resource.min.js.map

-angular-route.min.js.map

When I copied the missing files from https://code.angularjs.org/1.8.2/ , the UI appeared in ArcGIS Monitor server application. 

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Rushi

JoeWilks
New Contributor II

Hi Rushi,

Thanks for this - I've just downloaded and moved the files to the folder. I presume they'll refresh on the next check, or if I restart the service?

Quite surprised to see they were missing from the Monitor application!

0 Kudos
RushiAmin1
Esri Contributor

Yes, please restart services and clear cache in browser. Let me know how you go. 

JoeWilks
New Contributor II

Morning Rushi,

No luck so far, it seems. Even the license server doesn't show up under the "Infrastructure" tab, so it seems the problem is a bit more than just licensing numbers - it seems that counter is just borked.

 

I've tried the following to no success -

 

- restart the services (counter service and ArcGIS Monitor Server Service)

- Cleaned views

- Cleared caches and tried in 2 browsers (Chrome + Incognito, and Edge)

- Re-tested the counter and made sure all was green and saved

 

Starting to think maybe I should just delete the counter and re-add it again manually. It's an ongoing theme with Monitor in my experience :(

Edit - I was right, the counter was playing up. Since deleted, re-added, set up the Service and restarted...now it works, huzzah!

0 Kudos