Select to view content in your preferred language

No data available for storage metric

12-26-2023 02:40 AM
YuriiP
by
New Contributor II

Hi!

My ArcGIS monitor is v2023.2. I have arcgis deployment version 11.1, it was created by official AWS CloudFormation template and was registered by using arcgis agent. For some reason, storage and RAM metrics(used/free space, input/output metrics etc) is not showed, instead of this graphs show "No data available" message, while CPU and network metrics shows correctly. Registering arcgis instance as AWS component allows to monitor RAM metrics but disk graphs still show "No data available". The only thing displayed correctly is the "Storage total" value.

Any idea what I can do fix this?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
YuriiP
by
New Contributor II

Why redshift? Wrong post?

0 Kudos
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @YuriiP

Have you configured CloudWatch Agent on the EC2 instances as outlined in this documentation?

Josh

YuriiPaneiko
New Contributor

Yes, I have CW agent configured. The only difference that I specified to collect Advanced metrics config instead of Basic. I tried to unregister AWS component and register it again and I still getting CPU, network metrics for Host items and read/write rates for storage items 

0 Kudos
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @YuriiPaneiko,

According to this documentation, the CloudWatch Agent should be configured to collect Basic metrics. Can you reconfigure the agent in this way and let me know if the problem persists?

Josh

YuriiPaneiko
New Contributor

Yes, I did that. Also updated arc monitor server and agents to latest version. Still don’t see any metrics related to used/free space on EBS volumes.  

0 Kudos