Select to view content in your preferred language

Monitor 2023.3

Jump to solution
11-06-2023 09:01 AM
ChrisBerryman
Regular Contributor

When is 2023.3 being released?  Also, what will be included in terms of new features in this release?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

FYI @ChrisBerryman & @Pat_Gallagher,

ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3 is now available, please learn more in the release blog,
https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/monitor/administration/arcgis-monitor-2023-3-now-available... 

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
DerekLaw

Hi @ChrisBerryman,

ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3 is scheduled for release in mid-Dec. We're still finalizing the feature enhancement list and will share when it's ready.

Hope this helps,

Pat_Gallagher
Regular Contributor

Are you still looking at a mid-December release for ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3? I have not seen any mention of it anywhere else.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @Pat_Gallagher,

Apologies for the late reply. We're expecting to release ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3 next week. Thanks for your patience.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

FYI @ChrisBerryman & @Pat_Gallagher,

ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3 is now available, please learn more in the release blog,
https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/monitor/administration/arcgis-monitor-2023-3-now-available... 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Looks to be some issues with upgrading from 2023.2 to 2023.3:  Monitor 2023.3 database connection

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @JoshuaBixby,

Yes, we're aware of this thread. The Dev team is looking into this and we should have a status update soon.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
Pat_Gallagher
Regular Contributor

@DerekLaw,

I see in several other posts that there is a 2023.3.1 patch being worked to resolve the database connection issue. Is there any information on when this will be released?

DerekLaw

Hi @Pat_Gallagher,

Yes, we're working on an ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3.1 patch and expect to have it ready by the end of Jan.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
LouEarly
Emerging Contributor

@DerekLaw has the patch been released?  I see release notes but no download for the patch.

0 Kudos