Excel Report failure because of Process Counter

Jump to solution
08-28-2019 07:27 AM
AlexandreGAILING
Esri Contributor

hi 

The excel report generation fails on my Monitor 10.7.1 with the following message:

{"error":true,"message":"Traceback (most recent call last):\r\n  File \"ExcelReport.py\", line 12, in main\r\n  File \"Outputs\\OutputBuilder.py\", line 28, in __init__\r\n  File \"Outputs\\RunMethods.py\", line 60, in RunMain\r\n  File \"Outputs\\RunMethods.py\", line 292, in _RunProcess\r\n  File \"Modules\\Process\\ProcessMemVirtual.py\", line 11, in __init__\r\n  File \"Modules\\Process\\ProcessMemVirtual.py\", line 25, in BuildModule\r\n  File \"Modules\\Process\\ProcessMemVirtual.py\", line 36, in SetModuleData\r\nTypeError: unorderable types: NoneType() >= int()\r\nERROR:root:None\r\nTraceback (most recent call last):\r\n  File \"ExcelReport.py\", line 12, in main\r\n  File \"Outputs\\OutputBuilder.py\", line 28, in __init__\r\n  File \"Outputs\\RunMethods.py\", line 60, in RunMain\r\n  File \"Outputs\\RunMethods.py\", line 292, in _RunProcess\r\n  File \"Modules\\Process\\ProcessMemVirtual.py\", line 11, in __init__\r\n  File \"Modules\\Process\\ProcessMemVirtual.py\", line 25, in BuildModule\r\n  File \"Modules\\Process\\ProcessMemVirtual.py\", line 36, in SetModuleData\r\nTypeError: unorderable types: NoneType() >= int()\r\n"}

on windows 2012, monitor 10.7.1, chrome 76

from my tests, this is due to the "process" counter : the VirtualGB value is allways empty. 

how can i troubleshoot this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlexandreGAILING
Esri Contributor

i found my issue was related to the fact that i didn't have enough OS access to see Memory in the process counter ... fixing this this solved my problem. That said, i did not expect that a simple 'blank' value on a counter was able to cause such a behavior.   

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ShreeRajagopalan
Esri Regular Contributor

Alexandre GAILING‌ Please reach out to Esri Technical Support in order to resolve the issue you are experiencing. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Alex,

To test please use native tools such as perfmon prove it rather than ArcGIS Monitor Administrator as this is independent verification.

• Open perfmon at  your machine (where AGM installed), add counter using your machine "arcgismonitorservicetestsrv"
  • add the Process counter you want to monitor and if it works fine means that the issue is at ArcGIS Monitor configurations.

Hope this will help you to figure out whether the issue is ArcGIS Monitor or the native issue.

Manoj

0 Kudos
AlexandreGAILING
Esri Contributor

i found my issue was related to the fact that i didn't have enough OS access to see Memory in the process counter ... fixing this this solved my problem. That said, i did not expect that a simple 'blank' value on a counter was able to cause such a behavior.   

ShreeRajagopalan
Esri Regular Contributor

Glad to hear that! I will mark this as solved. Please reach back out if that's not the case. 

0 Kudos