ArcGIS Monitor 2023.0 Setup Issues

Jump to solution
02-07-2023 01:12 PM
John_Spence
Occasional Contributor III

Is anyone else running into issues getting the latest flavor up and running? I am getting these types of errors:

error: create table "agm_schema" ("id" serial primary key, "name" varchar(255), "batch" integer, "migration_time" timestamptz default CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) - no schema has been selected to create in

from a locally installed PostgreSQL database w/ Monitor.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
John_Spence

DOH! Didn't set to the search_path to Current.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
John_Spence

DOH! Didn't set to the search_path to Current.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

where in the above referenced code does he need to set the search_path to Current? is it after the timestamp?

0 Kudos
EvanMosby
Esri Contributor

Hi John - happy to hear you were able to troubleshoot this yourself! This is an interesting one and I will bring it back to the dev team. Perhaps the team can add some additional handling to set the search_path to Current if not already.

John_Spence

That would be great! I am sure it would help someone out since we are not all in the PostgreSQL world. If they could add compatibility to v15 too, it would be great. I guess when I was installing all the documentation  on requirements wasn't out so it was a bit of a guessing game. There are a few oddities/quirks. I may pull it down and reinstall everything just to drop the quirks.

0 Kudos
PGF50
by
New Contributor II

I am facing issues with deployment of ArcGIS Monitor on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 Service Pack 4. The installation goes well without any errors however when I try to start the service I get the error shown below:

XXX:/usr/lib/arcgis/monitor/bin> ./arcgis-monitor
node:internal/errors:477
ErrorCaptureStackTrace(err);
^

Error: spawn netstat ENOENT
at ChildProcess._handle.onexit (node:internal/child_process:283:19)
at onErrorNT (node:internal/child_process:476:16)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21)
at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:64:3)
at Function.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1984:13)
at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47 {
errno: -2,
code: 'ENOENT',
syscall: 'spawn netstat',
path: 'netstat',
spawnargs: [ '-r', '-n', '-A', 'inet' ],
cmd: 'netstat -r -n -A inet',
stdout: '',
stderr: ''
}

Node.js v18.5.0

I am doing this on two machines and getting similar results, any ideas would help to resolve this issue?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
PGF50
by
New Contributor II

I used the instruction's PDF that come with the installation files. I have setup Postgres and configured it according to the directions also provided in the PDF. 

0 Kudos
_VincePoy_
New Contributor

Worth adding here, the database name, user name and schema name must all be the same.

0 Kudos