Select to view content in your preferred language

How to modify a layer in a blueprint

Jump to solution
10-08-2022 02:53 AM
threeooo
New Contributor II

Can I edit a layer in a Blueprint? Like transparency, visibility, or adding and removing layers.

I tried using the Create Arc GisImage Layer with Properties function and it didn't work.

I don't know if I'm going in the wrong direction.

ArcGis->MapComponent->GetLayers,I can get an array, but I don't know how to convert each item to get the layer I want.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Matt_Nelson
Esri Contributor

If you want to modify layers instead work with the layers list on the View. In other words MapComponent->GetView()->GetMap()->GetLayers

View solution in original post

threeooo
New Contributor II

Get the Map Component, connect the Get Map() function, and use the GetLayers() function. At this point, we can get all the layers loaded. To get a specific layer, use the GetSize() function.

My method:

All layers: GetMapComponent() -> GetMap() ->GetLayers()

One layer: GetMapComponent() -> GetMap() ->GetLayers() ->At(Position)

I also have a problem: GetMapComponent() ->GetView()-> GetMap(), which can also get layers, so what the GetView() function does, I can't understand at the moment.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
threeooo
New Contributor II

My fault . The example provided was found last night

0 Kudos
yolanda_zyq
New Contributor

How did you solve it ? I tried to get layers from map component and it's not working

0 Kudos
threeooo
New Contributor II

Get the Map Component, connect the Get Map() function, and use the GetLayers() function. At this point, we can get all the layers loaded. To get a specific layer, use the GetSize() function.

My method:

All layers: GetMapComponent() -> GetMap() ->GetLayers()

One layer: GetMapComponent() -> GetMap() ->GetLayers() ->At(Position)

I also have a problem: GetMapComponent() ->GetView()-> GetMap(), which can also get layers, so what the GetView() function does, I can't understand at the moment.

0 Kudos
Matt_Nelson
Esri Contributor

If you want to modify layers instead work with the layers list on the View. In other words MapComponent->GetView()->GetMap()->GetLayers

threeooo
New Contributor II

是的,你是对的。此方法将获取图层。

0 Kudos
Matt_Nelson
Esri Contributor

We will try to clean up the api so it is more obvious where it needs to be changed.

0 Kudos