Select to view content in your preferred language

Zoom widget not working

07-29-2024 04:18 AM
Aeseir
by
Occasional Contributor II

I recently upgraded our arcgis js package to 4.30 from 4.27.6, and now the Zoom buttons have stopped working.

I've also tried manually adding the zoom widget but that didn't fix the issue. I had a look at the examples on the arcgis js samples page and noticed they all use 4.30, yet zoom works there.

Any indication on what could be going on?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JamesIng
Occasional Contributor

Did you also update the CSS to the matching version as well, just to eliminate any styling that might be interfering?

James from www.landkind.com
0 Kudos
Aeseir
by

Yep i did, even created a brand new project from scratch to try and figure out whats going on, but cannot get it working.

0 Kudos
JamesIng
Occasional Contributor

Would you be able to post a codepen or similar recreating the issue?

James from www.landkind.com
0 Kudos
Aeseir
by

Irony is we cannot replicate it on codepen or stackblitz. It seems to be limited to our codebase, but we cannot identify why.

Currently in process of refactoring to figure out what went wrong.

AllenHuang
New Contributor III

Hi

I recently switched over to 4.30 from 4.24 and the same thing happened to me too. 

I ran through every version after 4.24 and it seem to start at 4.29.

The zoom widget would work as a stand-alone map. But when I build my map into Drupal on the fly with Angular, the zoom control and home widget stopped working altogether. 

Is this similar to what's happening to you?

0 Kudos
Aeseir
by

Pretty much except we use Angular, we created a new angular project and it works fine. So we rewritting entire app (taking advantage of some major improvements like signals)

0 Kudos