Select to view content in your preferred language

Request URL to submit the job

Jump to solution
04-30-2016 11:44 AM
CloudingSoft
Occasional Contributor

in the section:

"http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/arcgis-rest-api/#/Vehicle_Routing_Problem_service/02r3000000n400..."

I want to get the "jobId" and "jobStatus" with the URL example:

https://logistics.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services/World/VehicleRoutingProblem/GPServer/SolveVehicleR...<yourToken>&orders=<my orders> & depots = <my depots> & routes = <myroutes>&time_units=Minutes&distance_units=Miles&uturn_policy=NO_UTURNS&populate_directions=true&directions_language=en&default_date=1355212800000&f=json

as it is done for processing with javascript or php?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PanagiotisPapadopoulos
Esri Regular Contributor

See here for more details how to get the results from a geoprocessing task.

Running a geoprocessing task and getting the results | Guide | ArcGIS API for JavaScript

The status callback receives a JobInfo object containing the job ID, the job status, and any GPMessages returned by the geoprocessor (if the server administrator has enabled messages). You may choose to write this information to the console window or elsewhere to track the status of the job.

function statusCallback(jobInfo) {
  console.log(jobInfo.jobStatus);
}

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PanagiotisPapadopoulos
Esri Regular Contributor

See here for more details how to get the results from a geoprocessing task.

Running a geoprocessing task and getting the results | Guide | ArcGIS API for JavaScript

The status callback receives a JobInfo object containing the job ID, the job status, and any GPMessages returned by the geoprocessor (if the server administrator has enabled messages). You may choose to write this information to the console window or elsewhere to track the status of the job.

function statusCallback(jobInfo) {
  console.log(jobInfo.jobStatus);
}