Not entire list is being displayed in feature menu of popup

02-28-2022 07:22 AM
AnantSharma
New Contributor II

Hi,
I was trying to get the list of points in feature menu of popup. But as shown in below snapshot, feature menu list is showing only 20 list . But there are 58 points there. So how can I display entire 58 points in the feature menu list.Bug in ESRI.PNG

0 Kudos
11 Replies
KristianEkenes
Esri Regular Contributor

Browsing features is only available for clustering...though it is essentially the same as paging through features in the popup. You do have that capability in the screenshot when you click the "1 of 58". The difference with "browse features" is that a cluster has its own popup and "browse features" gives you access to all features included in the cluster. In this case above, there is no cluster popup, so a "browse features" action isn't necessary.

The fact that the paging isn't working past the first 20 features looks like a bug, so you'll need to provide your repro case to tech support so we can fix it.

0 Kudos
AnantSharma
New Contributor II

@KristianEkenes  What are all the things that I, need to provide, If possible please tell me. Also If I provide all those things here in the reply that would be sufficient right?

0 Kudos