Select to view content in your preferred language

Location of click  moves after using zoom or identify tool

Jump to solution
02-08-2012 10:56 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: monzay

Coming up with a useful title was challenging!

The other day I added an identify task to my application. While it worked I noticed that the leader line from the popup window points to a location that is different from where I clicked. For example, in my attached screenshot I would have clicked about a 1/2 inch below Tampa but the leader point appears all of the way up in North Florida.

Today I added a navigation toolbar and I noticed that the zoom box begins drawing above and to the left of where my mouse clicked on the map. In the attached screenshot I would have started my zoom box to the left of the Miami text.

Any ideas why this might be happening?
0 Kudos
11 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: swingley

Hi Mike,

I see "Out of memory at line: 14" when running the files you initially posted in IE8. I'll keep looking, but it seems like this issue was present before I added the additional border container.
0 Kudos
MikeOnzay
Regular Contributor
I think I finally have it resolved. You were right that the code I sent you did not work in IE8! I went back a couple of days from there until I found a version that did not throw that error and then worked forward until I found the right combination.

Hi Mike,

I see "Out of memory at line: 14" when running the files you initially posted in IE8. I'll keep looking, but it seems like this issue was present before I added the additional border container.
0 Kudos