Select to view content in your preferred language

JS v4.23 Upgrade Error

03-24-2022 07:56 AM
rbossio
New Contributor II

I'm trying to upgrade my app from v4.21 to v4.23 and I'm getting error below. I'm trying to debug for more details but wanted to post this in case there's a quick resolution.

I get this error when I click on a feature in a FeatureLayer. It should show the popup template, but instead this error is generated.

I noticed that this error occurs only when my features are overlapping with a graphic/geofence on a graphic layer. 

I'm guessing the issue is with the MapView.hitTest improvements that now returns all features that intersect the specific screen coordinates. I'm not doing anything custom related to clicking on the feature but there must be some internal issues in my case.

Thanks.

rbossio_0-1648133796077.png

Tags (1)
7 Replies
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor II

Do you have a sample or codepen showing this issue to track down? The samples with popup seem to be working.

0 Kudos
UndralBatsukh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there, 

Thank you reporting this issue. Our developer was able to narrow down the issue. We will get it fixed as soon as we can. We will update you once it is installed.

0 Kudos
UndralBatsukh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there, 

This issue will be fixed tomorrow in version 4.23. Can you please try it then and update us whether it fixes your issue? 

Thank you,

0 Kudos
PaulAtay
New Contributor

Hi, is there a doc for the 4.23 requirements

for our case, FeatureLayer apply edits are failing coz of non conforming server response. 4.23 type EditResult is defined as { updatedFeatures: } but server response is { updateResults }

0 Kudos
UndralBatsukh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there, 

There was a typings issue which we fixed. Can you please test again and let me know if you are still getting an error? 

Thanks,

-Undral

0 Kudos
rbossio
New Contributor II

Sorry for late response. This now works for me, thank you.

UndralBatsukh
Esri Regular Contributor

Glad to hear it and thank you for the update.

0 Kudos