Geocoder Results grid - how to position

Jump to solution
05-30-2013 05:59 AM
LuciHawkins
Occasional Contributor III
Hello,

I incorporated the geocoder widget and the results grid ends up being in a weird place.  I have the <div>search<div> in a contentpane in an accordioncontainer and the results end up at the bottom of the contentpane instead of right below the search div.  Any ideas on how I can customize the css to make it appear in the correct place.

Thanks,

Luci[ATTACH=CONFIG]24810[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MattDriscoll
Esri Contributor
Hello,

I incorporated the geocoder widget and the results grid ends up being in a weird place.  I have the <div>search<div> in a contentpane in an accordioncontainer and the results end up at the bottom of the contentpane instead of right below the search div.  Any ideas on how I can customize the css to make it appear in the correct place.

Thanks,

It seems like putting the geocoder widget inside of another container with a CSS property/value of position:relative; would do the trick. Or you could adjust the CSS of where the results div is positioning to not use absolute positioning.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MattDriscoll
Esri Contributor
Hello,

Thanks,

It seems like putting the geocoder widget inside of another container with a CSS property/value of position:relative; would do the trick. Or you could adjust the CSS of where the results div is positioning to not use absolute positioning.
0 Kudos
LuciHawkins
Occasional Contributor III
Hey Matt,

You pointed me in the right direction.  What I ended up doing is adding this to my css file:

.simpleGeocoder .esriGeocoderResults {
position:relative;
}

Now the results show up in the right place 🙂

Thanks!

Luci
0 Kudos
MattDriscoll
Esri Contributor
Hey Matt,

You pointed me in the right direction.  What I ended up doing is adding this to my css file:

.simpleGeocoder .esriGeocoderResults {
position:relative;
}

Now the results show up in the right place 🙂

Thanks!

Luci

Awesome 🙂

Glad that worked!
0 Kudos