Deploy Code to Web App Builder Dev Edition

Jump to solution
07-10-2018 10:55 AM
AdamMoszynski
New Contributor III

I have some code that I want to deploy into my app created through web app builder developer edition. Where do I include my java script code to make this run correctly? I am new to web dev.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
25 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Took a look but still unsure of how to implement as widget for WAB. Maybe I missed something?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Joe,

Not sure why you would need to. Have you not seen the coordinate widget that comes with WAB?

Coordinate widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers 

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Robert,

Looking to incorporate the capture x/y location code as mentioned above only when a widget is selected, create a hyperlink and pass the info to survey123. I have all of this functionality except being a widget in WAB

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

This code works except for one part...when other layers are added the popup box disappears but the purple dot sticks around when clicking on map.

0 Kudos
AdamMoszynski
New Contributor III

Same thing happens for me. Curious to know if there is a solution

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Just clear the maps graphics first then:

map.graphics.clear();
0 Kudos
AdamMoszynski
New Contributor III

Popups still competing for screen space. I've had to disable all popups from my layers to allow this custom popup to display. Is there a workaround?

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

How can this x/y on mouse click be housed within a widget? I would like the user to have control over when this function is on or off.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Joe,

The coordinate widget already does this.

0 Kudos