Nearby App won't load once configured

11-22-2022 01:42 AM
Labels (1)
DeanMoiler
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone,

I've just configured a nearby app in a 10.9.1 enterprise environment, but am having issues loading the app once it's saved.

DeanMoiler_2-1669110102951.png

DeanMoiler_0-1669109689038.png

From what I can tell the jsapi version in portal in /jsapi/jsapi4/esri/core is 4.20 and the reactiveUtils.js being requested appears to have been available since 4.23.

reactiveUtils | API Reference | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.25 | ArcGIS Developers

DeanMoiler_1-1669109846720.png

Could also be a corrupted install, or something else of course I'm doing wrong!

I've installed the latest patches, thinking that this might resolve the issue, but unfortunately not.

Has anyone else had the same issue?

Thanks,

Dean

15 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

Thanks for providing an update. Yes we use the world locator to do a reverse address lookup when necessary. I'll look into integrating this as a fallback into the app in cases where the world locator isn't available in the org. 

JeffKapellas
New Contributor III

We are encountering the same issue in our ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 installation after installing the Security Update Patch B. Given that uninstalling the patch is the current workaround, we now have to make the choice between lowering the security on our Portal or having these applications work. Is ESRI working on a Patch C for this issue and is there an ETA for its release?

MarcGraham2
Occasional Contributor III

I just encountered this exact issue on our 10.9.1 Portal. Same symptoms, same patches installed.  This is incredibly disappointing.  We cannot remove security patches.  

0 Kudos
MarcGraham2

If you want to do a quick and dirty hack you can download the .js file from here: https://js.arcgis.com/4.23/@arcgis/core/core/reactiveUtils.js and copy it to Portal\framework\jsapi\jsapi4\esri\core and it'll get your nearby app working 😄 There will be version mismatch errors in chrome dev tools, and it may not work perfectly, but at least you get something showing which is better than nothing! 

JeffKapellas
New Contributor III
MarcGraham2

Oh sweet thanks for that @JeffKapellas I'll get that installed asap

0 Kudos