Media Instant App in Enterprise Portal does not show popup selection for map services

06-29-2023 07:55 PM
Labels (1)
AdministratorWellington_Water
New Contributor II

Hi, I am using the Media Instant App in Enterprise Portal and I have the popups locked to the top right of the screen.  When I click on something on the map I would expect it to highlight and show a popup.  It does highlight the Feature Services, but does not highlight the Map Services, which means I cant tell what the popup is for.  I tried unlocking the popups so they appear next to the item i have clicked on, but it still doesnt show it as selected by highlighting it.  My map service is a network of wastewater, stormwater and water pipes so its really important that my users know which pipe the popup goes with.  Help 🙂

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BethRomero
Esri Contributor

@AdministratorWellington_Water Can you share what version of Enterprise you are on? I am testing in ArcGIS Online and can see the feature highlighted when clicked on in the Media Map template. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

Thanks Beth, I am using version 10.9.1 & did I mention that its only happening with Map Services, not Feature Services. Screen shot of the App attached  

AdministratorWellington_Water_0-1688420494210.png

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

Actually I have since found out that this happens in all the maps I have that have been created in the New Map Viewer as opposed to the Map Viewer Classic.  Only for Referenced Map Services.  So when you click on a Referenced Map Service it DOES NOT highlight to match the Popup.  If you click on a Feature Service, it DOES highlight to match the popup.  Could this be a bug with the last lot of patching?  

0 Kudos