How can I Customize the Crowdsource Reporter basemap to show a map service from my organization?

Jump to solution
06-08-2016 11:55 AM
DaveAlmond
New Contributor III

We are setting up Crowdsource Reporter for a mobility and connectivity study and would like to customize the basemap (the viewer basemap, not the report submission map) to show features from our current bicycle and greenway master plans.  I am guessing I need to download the source code from GitHub, but any advice from folks who have already done this would be helpful. Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

This update has been released!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AllisonMuise1

Dave Almond

We are releasing an update to Crowdsource Reporter this week that will allow you to display uneditable, reference layers along with each of the editable layers you can currently view. If your app is currently hosted in AGOL, look for a new option on the Map Settings tab in the configuration panel after the update this week that will allow you to turn on reference layers.

Hope this helps!

-Allison

0 Kudos
AllisonMuise1

This update has been released!

0 Kudos
ZhujingXia
Occasional Contributor II

I used my own base map in crowdsource reporter, the spatial reference for my base map and data is 102715, I have trouble to display all my data, got error Map: Geometry (wkid: 102100) cannot be converted to spatial reference of the map (wkid: 102715). If I click on load more button, it will load in more data.How could I solve this issue?

Thanks

Zhujing

0 Kudos
AllisonMuise1

This does not sound like it is related to the original question in this thread.

Does the initial extent of the map fall within the extent of your layer and the coordinate system of that layer? A message like that might make sense if you are using a projected coordinate system that is only valid for one area, and the map is opening to another area. I cannot reproduce the message, but this might occur if you are sharing your location with the app, but you are not in the area where data will be collected, for example.

0 Kudos