Crowdsource Report and Manager app: No map in group

Jump to solution
07-28-2021 04:00 PM
sierraone
New Contributor

Hi all, new to ArcGIS Online and the Instant Apps.

I've been trying to create a Crowdsource Reporter to no avail. New group, new layer, new map, it just refuses to recognize when configuring the app. I have the layer and map both set to shared with the group, and editing is enabled on the layer (with add and update both checked).

From the map itself, I'm able to use the create app button to create a Crowdsource Polling app, but both Reporter and Manager do not show up.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this some kind of bug? Advice/recommendations appreciated.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sierraone
New Contributor

Well, after many hours it seems like I've found the issue. My maps were done and saved in the "New Map Viewer", whereas apparently Crowdsource Reporter/Manager needs it to be saved using the "Classic Viewer". Hooray, it works!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sierraone
New Contributor

Well, after many hours it seems like I've found the issue. My maps were done and saved in the "New Map Viewer", whereas apparently Crowdsource Reporter/Manager needs it to be saved using the "Classic Viewer". Hooray, it works!

ElizabethZizzamia1
New Contributor III

Thank you for posting this!  I was over here losing my mind. It's very unfortunate that the app requires the old Classic Viewer since my map uses the cluster feature symbology option. At least now I can move on to something else. And hopefully they update the app! THANKS AGAIN!!  Beth

0 Kudos
MarisaKordecki
New Contributor II

I'm curious if your crowdsource reporter manager is still working.

My organization has switched to the (new) Map Viewer as the default over Classic. Despite saving my map in classic, the manager will just perpetually "load". 

0 Kudos