Select to view content in your preferred language

Why Does Zone Lookup Freezes when Clearing Search Location if using a polygon?

02-09-2022 01:55 PM
Labels (1)
crbdata
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I'm not sure why my app freezes when I clear an search area based on a polygon layer. Afterwards it doesn't allow new searches by polygons unless I refresh the page. Also the results from filters don't reset for the whole map once clearing search area (which appears normally before searching a polygon layer).

Any insights will help, thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

Sounds like an issue in the code. Is your app public? If so can you share the link I can take a look?

0 Kudos
LindsayKing1
New Contributor III

Hi Kelly, we don't necessarily have a problem with our app freezing, but we have noticed that when we click the X button to clear the existing search results and execute a new search, the app reports the results from the prior search.  With our app here, for example, if I search "380 New York St., Redlands", it will report Redlands as the result.  Then, if I use the X to clear the results and search a second address using "670 E. Gilbert St, San Bernardino", the app will still report the Redlands result.  I have to fully refresh the app to get the correct search result for the San Bernardino address.

0 Kudos