Can I Disable Scroll Wheel in Web AppBuilder?

04-12-2019 02:13 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I made an app in Web AppBuilder that has some critical functionality. The issue I am facing is that I need to be able to disable the scroll wheel. I know there is a template called “Minimalist”, but that does not afford the functionality I need my app to have (which is why I worked off Web AppBuilder instead of a template).

I have tried a number of things, and cannot arrive at a solution. I have some experience in python, but am fairly new to javascript and html. I found a number of possible workarounds, including:
this
.map.disableScrollWheelZoom() – but I have no idea where to insert this.

I also found this snippet of JavaScript, but again do not know where to begin: view.on("mouse-wheel", function(event) {

// prevents zooming with the mouse-wheel event

event.stopPropagation();

});

This is what my embedded webapp code currently looks like in wordpress (everything comes up, but there is still the scroll issue).

<style>.embed-container {position: relative; padding-bottom: 80%; height: 0; max-width: 100%;} .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container iframe{position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%;} small{position: absolute; z-index: 40; bottom: 0; margin-bottom: -15px;}</style><div class="embed-container"><iframe width="500" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" title="Nature Preserves of the Lancaster County Conservancy- Near Me 1" src="https://7871lccon.lcc.local:3344/webappbuilder/apps/2/"></iframe></div>

I recently completed a training on Web AppBuilder for Developers and am getting more comfortable with navigating through that, if anyone has solutions.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
0 Replies