ArcGIS online - Access GeoForm without ArcGIS online account

06-15-2015 03:01 PM
TiweneRoberts
New Contributor

Hi,

Is it possible to create, use and have people access a GeoForm for the purpose of community engagement via filling out a survey on a device where respondents are not required to signup for a ArcGIS Online account? I currently have a published form but I also want people to receive a url link to submit their contributions as well.

Cheers,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
TobiasFimpel1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Tiwene,

You can share the Geoform application, the web map, the feature layer(s), and any other items that web map references publicly. Then users of the Geoform application will not be required to sign in.

0 Kudos
TiweneRoberts
New Contributor

Hi Tobias,

Thanks, yes I had published the form to a group rather than to everybody so twigged to that thanks. If I can press you for an additional question that is, How would I go about including specific functionality into the GeoForm template widget wise that would allow users to upload or attach a document within the geoform? What workflow would you suggest? If you are able to assist in this way that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance either way.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
TobiasFimpel1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Tiwene,

honestly I haven't used the Geoform application since a long time (when it was in beta), so to give you concrete steps I'd have to do a bit of research myself. I do know for sure, though, that if the feature service that captures the submissions has attachments enabled you can configure your Geoform to allow for uploading files with their submissions.

0 Kudos