Select to view content in your preferred language

How long until I can use insights with Enterprise 10.6.1?

07-20-2018 09:54 PM
IsaacCabrera1
Occasional Contributor

I'd like to know when an Insights for Enterprise 10.6.1. will be available.  

0 Kudos
21 Replies
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

The Insights team hears your concerns and frustrations.  We strive to make the software installation, configuration, and upgrade processes as seamless as possible.  When improvements can be made, we take that information, and apply it to future product releases.

In the case of Insights 3.0 and Enterprise 10.6.1, an email was sent to all Insights customers indicating that organizations should not upgrade to Enterprise 10.6.1 until Insights 3.0 was released.  In some cases, it sounds like that email was not enough communication.  Thanks for the suggestion about communicating this within My Esri.  Now that 3.0 is released, the documentation also describes this:  Compatibility with ArcGIS Enterprise—Insights reference | ArcGIS 

When releasing Insights 3.0, we did "catch" the Enterprise sharing issue, communicated a warning about this (within the install), and we are working hard to get this Enterprise patch out ASAP.  This patch is currently being worked on, and we should make it available very soon.  Thank you for your patience.

DaraBurlo
Esri Alum

The patch that Scott and I were referring to is now available at Portal for ArcGIS 10.6.1 Insights for ArcGIS Public Sharing Patch.