Can I increase the 250 max points in my drive time radius circle?

Jump to solution
07-18-2019 03:13 PM
PatrickLeong
New Contributor

I am mapping out points from a location and have been using the drive time to get a count of households within my location based on a radius. However, I realize that the maximum number of points allowed in the circle before an error occurs is 250. Is there a way for me to increase that count or at least use another function to display the radius circle and return a count within in.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LindaBeale
Esri Contributor

Insights calls the same functions that are used in ArcGIS Online, that is the Esri Service Areas, to calculate the area that can be reached within a specified travel time or travel distance along a street network based on travel mode.  Some restrictions are placed by that service and those details can be found here: Create Drive-Time Areas—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LindaBeale
Esri Contributor

Insights calls the same functions that are used in ArcGIS Online, that is the Esri Service Areas, to calculate the area that can be reached within a specified travel time or travel distance along a street network based on travel mode.  Some restrictions are placed by that service and those details can be found here: Create Drive-Time Areas—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation 

0 Kudos