Select to view content in your preferred language

Discrepancy in Blue Dot Accuracy between IPS Setup App and Indoors Mobile App

06-26-2024 08:23 AM
RachelBryant
New Contributor

I'm currently experiencing a puzzling issue with the accuracy of the blue dot location in the IPS Setup app versus the Indoors mobile app. Both applications are utilizing the same indoor positioning table from my IPS surveys, yet the accuracy seems notably better in the IPS Setup app compared to the Indoors mobile app.

The blue dot location in the Indoors mobile app appears less precise. It often shows the location inaccurately or with noticeable lag compared to the IPS Setup app. The IPS Setup app shows the blue dot location with what appears to be a higher degree of accuracy. It closely matches the surveyed data points and the expected location within the facility.

• I have ensured that all devices are updated to the latest software versions.
  • Checked for any potential interference or calibration issues within the apps.
  • Verified that the positioning table is correctly formatted and imported into both applications.

Are there additional steps or settings within the Indoors mobile app that could enhance blue dot accuracy?

Tags (2)
0 Replies