Where to Find IDs and Classes

Jump to solution
07-22-2014 02:28 PM
JonathanFarmer1
New Contributor

I am working on customizing our Open Data Portal using the "Code" tabs on the site setup page. For the life of me, I can't seem to find the standard Div IDs and Classes that ESRI used to build this site?

At the moment I am looking at the Vaccination Tracking System Open Data Portal in Google Chrome Developer Tools to find what I need which works but is cumbersome. Is there a list somewhere I'm missing that ESRI has put out for developers?

In case anyone is curious what I am talking about, I'll give an example. The green bar located below the header on the Vaccination site has a Div ID of "title-wrap". I only know this because of Google's Dev Tools but surely there is a listing of existing IDs and Classes out there?

Thanks for the help!

-Jonathan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jonathan,

We will be adding a topic for this to the help soon, and even working on a better experience for the site designer. In the mean time, check out this document for help.

Hope that helps,

Andrew

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jonathan,

We will be adding a topic for this to the help soon, and even working on a better experience for the site designer. In the mean time, check out this document for help.

Hope that helps,

Andrew

0 Kudos
JonathanFarmer1
New Contributor

Thanks Andrew, that would be great! In the meantime, this document will help with most of the things I need and I will use the Dev Tools to find the rest.

So far though, it has been pretty painless to customize just about every aspect of the site design.

-Jonathan

0 Kudos