New page not visibile

Jump to solution
12-19-2019 04:31 PM
Trippetoe
Occasional Contributor III

I created a new Hub page and added a bunch of content. I then clicked the Save button which seemed to have worked as expected. I then click the View button, but the only content visible on the page is the sites Header and Footer. None of the new content is render.  I can go back to Edit the new page and all the content i previously added is still there. it just wont render.  I tried the suggestions here to refresh the sites content, but that seems to have no effect.  Any idea what's going on?

Here's a screen cap with the content saved

Content added to page and saved.

Here's a screen cap of the rendered page after clicking the 'View' button:

The page is rendered but without the new content

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

closing the loop on this - the issue was resolved and was due to our public site index not receiving updates for this item. we're looking into the root cause of this but have addressed it for this site

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KlaraSchmitt
Esri Contributor

Hi Tom,

It looks like you might have found a bug given or that you have CSS that is leaking outside of normal expectations (since your edit mode navbar breadcrumbs are also busted.) Would you be willing to reach out to me by DM so we can figure out a way that someone on our side can view or login to this page since I see it's not shared publicly?

Trippetoe

Absolutely. how do i contact you?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

closing the loop on this - the issue was resolved and was due to our public site index not receiving updates for this item. we're looking into the root cause of this but have addressed it for this site

Trippetoe

Thanks for the follow up Graham. And an especially big thanks to Klara Schmitt‌ for her help with this issue over the holidays

0 Kudos