Links/Documents Not Showing In Hub Gallery

Jump to solution
01-26-2019 03:12 PM
DevinLavigne
Occasional Contributor III

Links to documents and websites I have created do not show up in the ArcGIS Hub "Gallery".  

The steps I have taken are as follows:

In ArcGIS Online I Add Item--> From The Web --> Document

I then share it with the Public and my Open Data Group linked to my Hub Initiative.

When I go to my Groups Manager the items show up as expected.

But when I am in the Site Editor editing the Dynamic Gallery the items do not show up. The only file that is showing up is a PDF I uploaded to ArcGIS online. Links to webpages and linked pdfs are not showing up.

Tags (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Hi Devin -- Document Links are not yet supported by the Gallery Card, current document types supported include...

• PDF
  • Microsoft Excel
  • Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft Powerpoint
  • iWork Keynote
  • iWork Pages
  • iWork Numbers
  • Visio Document

Expanding that suite of types is on our near-term backlog, stay tuned to our Hub Changelog.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Hi Devin -- Document Links are not yet supported by the Gallery Card, current document types supported include...

• PDF
  • Microsoft Excel
  • Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft Powerpoint
  • iWork Keynote
  • iWork Pages
  • iWork Numbers
  • Visio Document

Expanding that suite of types is on our near-term backlog, stay tuned to our Hub Changelog.

BrianBaldwin
Esri Regular Contributor

Brian Rollison‌ Any updates on this? I would love to get some 'document links' to show up as items in a gallery.

-----------------------------------

Brian Baldwin, Esri Inc., Lead Solution Engineer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/baldwinbrian
0 Kudos
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Brian Baldwin‌ nothing at the moment, I'll make a note of the request and raise the priority in the backlog.

DevinLavigne
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Brian.

0 Kudos
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Devin Lavigne‌ support for document links in the Gallery Card will be available next week.