Hub: Recovering custom URL from legacy OpenData site

07-22-2019 03:28 PM
CMV_Erik
Occasional Contributor

We're preparing to retire the legacy OpenData site that was automatically converted when Hub replaced OpenData a few years ago.

I'd like to continue to use the current Site URL so the change is as seamless to the public as possible. However, Hub reports that the legacy site can't be edited, and when I try to open Settings, it just loads the legacy site (with "/edit" at the end of the URL, but no actual editing capabilities). The only way I can see to affect the legacy site is to delete it in the hopes it will release the old Site URL. However, that will only guarantee breaking the current site, so I might wind up worse than I started. 

Has anyone found a resolution for this issue in the past? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for raising this. We'll look at bringing back the old settings page. For now, if you want I can help you release the URL manually if you want to reach out to me at ghudgins@esri.com 

CMV_Erik
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for jumping on this so quickly, Graham. Based on our correspondence, it sounds like the old settings page might be back shortly. If not, I will work with you to release the URL manually. 

0 Kudos