Select to view content in your preferred language

Connect Hub Initiatives with the KPI Solution and the GIS Request Management Solution

a week ago
Labels (3)
Kara_Shindle
Regular Contributor

I was part of the group that helped imagine the first round of the GIS Request Management Solution.  One thing I would love to see is that solution connected to Hub in a way that does the following:

- Utilizes the Key Performance Indicators solution to provide a organization-level view of how a GIS division is performing

- Utilize initiatives to combine the request management solution with a publicly viewable queue for in-house requestors to be able to monitor and plan for project submissions.

I also envision Hub groups along with the initiatives that have varying levels of access and applications for overview, i.e. high-level KPI site for the public, an executive level view that shows what goals or initiatives are being supported, a division leader dash for monitoring their projects & applications (lets throw in Google analytics for each division while we're at it!)  I collect that info manually for about 3 dozen applications and would love to have DLs see only the apps they care about.