Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS online login issue in bi desktop

Jump to solution
07-12-2024 02:46 AM
Labels (2)
fuquouheineucra6910fuquouheine
Emerging Contributor

fuquouheineucra6910fuquouheine_1-1720776950931.png

Hi guys ,I recently updated the powerbi version,then I found that I couldn't log into arcgis online account, I don't know why, and there is no response after I log in with the url

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
CodyPatterson
Frequent Contributor

Hey @fuquouheineucra6910fuquouheine 

After updating, it may be beneficial to clear the browser's local storage (BI Desktop Section):

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/microsoft-365/latest/power-bi/clear-browser-local-storage.htm

Hope that helps!

Cody

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
ShaneONeill_144
Esri Contributor
Could you try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Open Power BI Desktop Application  > Options and Settings > Options > Security > Disable ArcGIS For Power BI
  2. Sign out from Power BI Desktop app and close the application
  3. Check the logs to C:\Users\UseName\Microsoft\Power BI Desktop Store App\Traces\Performance
  4. Uninstall the Power BI application
  5. Delete the remaining Power BI Desktop Store App folder C:\Users\UserName\Microsoft\Power BI Desktop Store App and reinstall Power BI Desktop application by downloading the application from the Microsoft website and not the Microsoft store App

View solution in original post

5 Replies
CodyPatterson
Frequent Contributor

Hey @fuquouheineucra6910fuquouheine 

After updating, it may be beneficial to clear the browser's local storage (BI Desktop Section):

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/microsoft-365/latest/power-bi/clear-browser-local-storage.htm

Hope that helps!

Cody

0 Kudos
Emerging Contributor

Thx!Problem solved😉

ShaneONeill_144
Esri Contributor
Could you try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Open Power BI Desktop Application  > Options and Settings > Options > Security > Disable ArcGIS For Power BI
  2. Sign out from Power BI Desktop app and close the application
  3. Check the logs to C:\Users\UseName\Microsoft\Power BI Desktop Store App\Traces\Performance
  4. Uninstall the Power BI application
  5. Delete the remaining Power BI Desktop Store App folder C:\Users\UserName\Microsoft\Power BI Desktop Store App and reinstall Power BI Desktop application by downloading the application from the Microsoft website and not the Microsoft store App
Emerging Contributor

Thx!Problem solved

ShaneONeill_144
Esri Contributor

Great, glad we could get that resolved for you!