Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to create webhook. Too many webhooks: WebHook quota exceeded!

Jump to solution
01-04-2023 09:41 AM
ahargreaves_FW
Frequent Contributor

I am suddenly being told:

Unable to create webhook. Too many webhooks.: WebHook quota exceeded!. maximum allowed(5) per feature service.

However, the feature service in question only has a single MS Flow working against it.

ahargreaves_FW_0-1672853949864.png

@SeanKMcGinnis 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Hi @ahargreaves_FW ,

There is a maximum of 5 webhooks per feature service. As you have gone through your development and testing process, you have been creating the webhooks each time you have created a trigger against the service. You will have to go to the admin end point for the service and delete the webhooks that are not being used any longer. That will allow you to execute the flow as expected.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Hi @ahargreaves_FW ,

There is a maximum of 5 webhooks per feature service. As you have gone through your development and testing process, you have been creating the webhooks each time you have created a trigger against the service. You will have to go to the admin end point for the service and delete the webhooks that are not being used any longer. That will allow you to execute the flow as expected.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
ahargreaves_FW
Frequent Contributor

@SeanKMcGinnis thanks. I used this article to remind me of the AGOL admin endpoint URL. Once there I saw the below:

ahargreaves_FW_0-1672868630065.png

0 Kudos