Select to view content in your preferred language

Trouble Authenticating ArcGIS Connector

Jump to solution
08-27-2024 05:36 AM
ssweat
by
Emerging Contributor

Previously my ArcGIS connector was working perfectly and I have many flows built off of it. However I tried to refresh the connection because it wasnt fetching my layers for options and now I am getting the following error. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

I think there must have been another update recently, I just saw that the Survey123 Connector functionality is now in the ArcGIS Connector so maybe related?

I find sometimes I need to click off and then select the action again to have it show the list of layers properly, though I haven't run into the log in error before.

Perhaps a silly question, the licensing for your Power Automate account hasn't lapsed has it? This is a Premium connector so you need the paid version.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ssweat
by
Emerging Contributor

@AnthonyLatini do you have a possible solution for this? None of my permissions have been changed as I am an admin on our account. 

0 Kudos
DominicRoberge2
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I started having the same issue this weekend, any new hosted feature layers I created were not listed in any ArcGIS Connector tools.

But, if you manually add the ITEMID followed by layerId0 that should work (working for me). 

It's probably another system update that break something😁

DominicRoberge2_0-1724764094538.png

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

I think there must have been another update recently, I just saw that the Survey123 Connector functionality is now in the ArcGIS Connector so maybe related?

I find sometimes I need to click off and then select the action again to have it show the list of layers properly, though I haven't run into the log in error before.

Perhaps a silly question, the licensing for your Power Automate account hasn't lapsed has it? This is a Premium connector so you need the paid version.

0 Kudos
ssweat
by
Emerging Contributor

My premium license had in fact lapsed. Once they renewed everything is working as it should

RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Good to hear you got it resolved!

0 Kudos