Select to view content in your preferred language

Recording data coming in and out of different views

yesterday
AFackler_NAPSG
Occasional Contributor

Hello all,

I have been experimenting with Power Automate and the connectors for ArcGIS to create a waypoint change log that sends data to an Excel sheet simply to record all features that have had a change made to them. The PA is tied to the primary editable feature layer view that the end users see and make edits on. So far, it has been working well! However I have hit a fairly significant roadblock...

Our workflow is that we don't allow users to delete data out of the database; rather, we have a field called the "Recycle Bin" that data can be "Marked as deleted," which will make the data disappear as if it was deleted, but can be retrieved in another view if needed.

The issue I am running into is that data that is marked as "deleted" does not get captured in the changelog I created in PA on that view layer the end user edits. I also tried making another flow on the view that has just the "deleted" points, and still no luck. Lastly, I tried to set it up on the master feature layer and got the same result. Any ideas on how to get around this? Thanks!

0 Kudos
0 Replies