Select to view content in your preferred language

Enabling Data Visualization and Updates: Integrating Power Automate and Power Apps

06-18-2023 08:40 PM
danielarc
New Contributor II

In Power Automate, I successfully retrieved the data table from a feature layer (image below).

Now, I want to display that data in Microsoft Power Apps (or another tool) where users can update an existing record in the feature layer.

Desired workflow:
1. The data table from the feature layer is retrieved in Power Automate.
2. The data is passed to Microsoft Power Apps (or another tool) for visualization.
3. Users can view and interact with the data, including editing and updating records.
4. Any changes made in Power Apps are reflected in the feature layer, ensuring data synchronization.

danielarc_0-1687145729705.png

Help please

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

@danielarc - we are currently working on building an ArcGIS for Power Apps map component that will help meet your needs. We are working through some authentication/authorization issues with Microsoft before we release the component into a private beta.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
0 Kudos
danielarc
New Contributor II

@SeanKMcGinnis  That would be fantastic, very helpful, and we would greatly appreciate it.

But for now, what would be the solution ?

I have used Power Automate with the ArcGIS Connector to fetch data from ArcGIS (successfully), then used HTTP Response (I think the Response Body JSON Schema is misconfigured), but the flow test is still successful. (see image)

In PowerApps, I have created a Collect function on a button to display the data in a gallery. The column headers are visible, but the data is not appearing. (see image)

danielarc_0-1687317954583.png

danielarc_1-1687318004350.png

Help Please...

0 Kudos