Only retrieve updates from one field

Jump to solution
06-06-2023 02:44 PM
MK13
by
New Contributor III

I have a power automate flow that sends emails when updates are made to a web layer. I am only interested in updates made on a certain field, 'field1'. However, when updates are made to another field, 'field2' or any other field, emails are sent out. How can I set it up to only listen for updates from field1 or at least to retrieve the name of the field on which the updates were made so that I can use a conditional expression to check for updates on my field of interest, field1? @SeanKMcGinnis  @CoffeeforClosers 

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Hello @MK13 & @CoffeeforClosers,

Unfortunately, webhooks from ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise do not identify which field has been updated, only that the feature layer itself has been updated.

You might want to add it as an idea in the ArcGIS Online or Enterprise communities to provide more detail in the webhooks.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CoffeeforClosers
New Contributor III

Unfortunately I offer limited insight as I don't have firsthand experience with the ArcGIS connector. If you would provide a screenshot of what the dynamic content options are from the connector that would be helpful.

MK13
by
New Contributor III

MK13_3-1687284100533.png

MK13_4-1687284142030.png

MK13_5-1687284162371.png

I have attached the dynamic content options. Let me know if you need anything else.

0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Hello @MK13 & @CoffeeforClosers,

Unfortunately, webhooks from ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise do not identify which field has been updated, only that the feature layer itself has been updated.

You might want to add it as an idea in the ArcGIS Online or Enterprise communities to provide more detail in the webhooks.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
0 Kudos
MK13
by
New Contributor III

Got it. Thanks!

0 Kudos