Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet?

Jump to solution
02-02-2023 11:40 AM
COSPNWGuy
Occasional Contributor II

Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet? I heard there was supposed to be something in place at the end of 2022.

68 Replies
JoshuaClanton
New Contributor III

Happy day! 🎉

PatriceLabbé
Occasional Contributor

Great news @SeanKMcGinnis ! Do you know when it's going to be GA instead of Preview?

0 Kudos
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

I'd also be curious about that, I can't actually find it in my organizations Power Automate. 

0 Kudos
ahargreaves_FW
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @SeanKMcGinnis 

Can you expand on this statement from the documentation that the prerequisites for using include:

"The organization must also be publicly available and not behind any firewalls...."

Our Enterprise is not behind a firewall but is on-prem only, so this is a very confusing statement.

AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

Hi @ahargreaves_FW !

What this means is that your Enterprise instance must be able to communicate with Power Automate. In short, the ArcGIS Enterprise connector will only work with Enterprise instances that can be reached without the use of a VPN or internal network connection. 

Let me know if this helps clarify it a bit! 

0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

And to clarify, a bit further: 

The ArcGIS Enterprise deployment must be public-facing and receive requests over the Internet. The ArcGIS Connectors for Power Automate do not support connections to disconnected ArcGIS Enterprise deployments or configurations using a Microsoft on-premises data gateway.

0 Kudos
joe
by
New Contributor

Hi @AnthonyLatini  

Is there a plan to support connections via on-premises data gateway in future? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

That's helpful, thanks for the clarification!

0 Kudos
GISAdmin7
New Contributor II

Sean, do you know if Enterprise Connector will be released for versions prior to 11.0?

0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

@GISAdmin7 - The ArcGIS Enterprise connector in Power Automate officially supports 11.0 and above. However, it is possible to connect to other ArcGIS Enterprise versions (as mentioned by others in the thread and forums). That said, it should run smoothly, but you might run into unforeseen errors and processes since the connector was built against 11.0 and above. 

Let me know if this helps!