Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet?

Jump to solution
02-02-2023 11:40 AM
COSPNWGuy
Occasional Contributor II

Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet? I heard there was supposed to be something in place at the end of 2022.

68 Replies
AndersonRincon
New Contributor II

Hello, Are there any updates on the current status yet?  we are sure to have a huge celebration.

Thenk you

Blevins_Mark
Occasional Contributor

Hello @SeanKMcGinnis anything happening on this front? Thanks.

0 Kudos
alo5108
New Contributor II

Esri mentioned at the User Conference last week that this tool is in process with Microsoft and should be available in the next couple of months.

S_RossWygmans_GISS-T
New Contributor II

🙃

SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Good Day All,

I know everyone is excited to get access to this connector (and to be honest we are excited to get it out there!). It has been an unusually long process in getting the connector certified and in general availability. To give a quick status update, the most recent version of the connector is available in the Microsoft Preview environment and the Esri Engineering team is actively testing it.

We appreciate your patience and are getting closer to getting everyone access.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

Thanks for the update! I can appreciate how things usually take longer than expected, just very excited to dig in!

0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Good Day All - I wanted to share a quick update.

The engineering team has completed testing and we have told Microsoft it is ready to be promoted to production. The Connector Deploy Team at Microsoft's message back is that component has been put into the queue for deployment which can take three weeks to be rolled out to all regions.

Here's a screenshot as a quick teaser...Here's a screenshot as a quick teaser...

Barring any unforeseen hiccups, the ArcGIS Enterprise Connector for Power Automate should be in general availability in Mid-September and GCC a couple of weeks after that.

-sean
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Good Day All - sharing an update to the release status of the ArcGIS Enterprise Connector. As of the morning of September 5th, 2023, the ArcGIS Enterprise Connector has been deployed in the following regions:

• Asia
  • European Region (minus the United Kingdom)

More updates as I get them.

-sean
AngusHooper1
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you @SeanKMcGinnis, will this support Enterprise with IWA or is that still in development?

0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Good Day All - I am very excited to announce that the ArcGIS Enterprise Connector for Power Automate has been released!!!

For more details, please check the blog article announcing the release.

-sean