Synchronizing Error to server 10.3.1

09-24-2015 11:44 AM
CarlosPorras
New Contributor III

We are receiving an error while trying to sync updates from feature services on our 10.3.1 server.  Is this an known issue?  Have there been any solutions or work around implemented?  The error is "Error Processing Server Request"

Thanks,

Carlos Porras

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
21 Replies
CarlosPorras
New Contributor III

Clarification, the sync issue appears to happen when working with versioned data/feature services.

0 Kudos
EdvinEriksson
New Contributor II

Hi,

We get the same error message. However, the error remains even after having unregistered all feature classes and recreated the feature service.

Any thoughts on what we can do to resolve this error?

Thanks,

Edvin

DonKuehne
Esri Contributor

I am also getting the error… looks like a bug. It’s being evaluated.

CarlosPorras
New Contributor III

Thanks Don.  Here is the bug info I received from support:

"BUG-000089025-Unable to synchronize edits in ArcGIS for AutoCAD if a polyline layer exists in the referenced ArcGIS for Server 10.3.1 feature service"

0 Kudos
EdvinEriksson
New Contributor II

Do you think that a new service patch for SQL server could be the source of the error?

0 Kudos
DonKuehne
Esri Contributor

Still diagnosing the issue, we’ve experienced it too. I think it is likely on our side.

0 Kudos
JaromHlebasko
Occasional Contributor III

Are you able to delete features from within AutoCAD? The only time I get this server error is when I try to update or create features. If I delete features, I can successfully synchronize but when I try the other two, it gives me an error. My features services are set to have all capabilities enabled.

EdvinEriksson
New Contributor II

HI Jarom,

We´re also able to synchronize when we have deleted features but not when we have added or edited features. 

ChristoforosKatsaounis
Esri Contributor

Thank you for your inputs everyone.

As Don mentioned earlier this behavior seems to occur due to defect BUG-000089025 which is being evaluated. We should note that this issue was logged specifically to syncing updates from feature services which contain Polyline geometry. 

I would be curious to hear if that is the case for everyone in this thread -that would be much appreciated to help us understand the underlying issue and narrow this down further.