Select to view content in your preferred language

SQL Keywords Blocking inclusion of certain fields in Form Builder

06-16-2023 06:07 AM
JosephHilliard94
Regular Contributor

Hi there,

The new ArcGIS Online update (which clearly doesn't state this update) means you cannot use SQL keywords as field names in ArcGIS Online. Is there a definitive list of SQL keywords that we aren't allowed to use in ArcGIS Online? Going to mean quite a lot of re-configuration to existing feature services without prior warning.....

Tags (1)
22 Replies
TrevorDenson
Emerging Contributor

Thank you for the reply. I am opening up an ESRI support ticket to further troubleshoot. Thanks

0 Kudos
RichardKauffman
New Contributor

Thanks Justin for the update on this issue.  What I don't understand is that I have not had any issues creating offline maps in the Field Maps Designer, as of yesterday I am getting this issue on only 2 layers.  If this is a SQL issue I should have had the problems before yesterday, and on all of my layers since I have an Object ID field.

0 Kudos
JustinColville
Esri Contributor

Hello @RichardKauffman 

Sorry that you are having problem. Would you be able to share the schema of the layers you are having problems with?

Object ID is not an SQLite keyword.  A list of SQLite keywords is available here - https://sqlite.org/lang_keywords.html.

0 Kudos