Select to view content in your preferred language

SQL Keywords Blocking inclusion of certain fields in Form Builder

06-16-2023 06:07 AM
JosephHilliard94
New Contributor III

Hi there,

The new ArcGIS Online update (which clearly doesn't state this update) means you cannot use SQL keywords as field names in ArcGIS Online. Is there a definitive list of SQL keywords that we aren't allowed to use in ArcGIS Online? Going to mean quite a lot of re-configuration to existing feature services without prior warning.....

Tags (1)
22 Replies
TrevorDenson
New Contributor II

Thank you for the reply. I am opening up an ESRI support ticket to further troubleshoot. Thanks

0 Kudos
RichardKauffman
New Contributor

Thanks Justin for the update on this issue.  What I don't understand is that I have not had any issues creating offline maps in the Field Maps Designer, as of yesterday I am getting this issue on only 2 layers.  If this is a SQL issue I should have had the problems before yesterday, and on all of my layers since I have an Object ID field.

0 Kudos
JustinColville
Esri Contributor

Hello @RichardKauffman 

Sorry that you are having problem. Would you be able to share the schema of the layers you are having problems with?

Object ID is not an SQLite keyword.  A list of SQLite keywords is available here - https://sqlite.org/lang_keywords.html.

0 Kudos