Offline Map - SQLite Error

Jump to solution
04-21-2021 03:02 AM
RonParis
Occasional Contributor

I have an offline map synced to my device, but whenever I go to submit changes, I get the below error:

IMG_90B039DB2742-1.jpeg

This wasn't an issue before the latest agol/field maps update, and the app version I'm using is v21.1.0, build 385. My device is iOS. Also the layer I am trying to update is a view layer.

TIA 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RonParis
Occasional Contributor

This appears to have been resolved with the latest version of Field Maps (21.1.1)

View solution in original post

9 Replies
RonParis
Occasional Contributor

This appears to have been resolved with the latest version of Field Maps (21.1.1)

ArmstKP
Occasional Contributor III

It hasn't been resolved.  I received the error using 22.1.0, and this isn't from using Offline at all....

ArmstKP_0-1650996069890.jpeg

0 Kudos
TL2
by
Occasional Contributor III

I received this as well, any solution?

0 Kudos
MiltonSolano
Occasional Contributor

Although it's an old topic, I wish to contribute in case someone still finds this error:

I got the same error message when the fields Editor and EditDate are not part of the View definition. Because the view needs to trigger update to these fields, you always need to include them on the view definition. If you don't you receive this error message.

Milton

BlakeSmith
New Contributor

Can you try and explain this more? I'm not able to follow. I made a web map and I am not having an issue making edits in the field on Field Maps. However, all of my coworkers are getting this error message when making an edit and trying to submit. This is only a recent error and not one we have ever experienced in the past. Thank you for any help!

0 Kudos
AyeletGreenberg
Occasional Contributor

Thanks a lot! I could not figure out how to solve this problem, and none of the other solutions helped. 

0 Kudos
BillSimper
New Contributor III

Thank you so much for posting this kind sir-- you saved my project!

0 Kudos
MiltonSolano
Occasional Contributor

Sure @BlakeSmith.

I noticed when creating a view that you may forget to include the fields Editor and Editdate (maintained by AGOL) in the View definition. Then you add this view to a map, create popups and a FieldMaps form. After your field crew takes de map offline and makes edits, then this triggers the "Offline Map - SQLite Error".

It makes sense to always allow these field available to update, but sometimes we may forget. I'm just saying in case someone forget to include these fields.

Update 04/02/2023: The error is happening on iPadOS 16.3 when an offline view has the following layer settings enabled:

Keep track of changes to the data (add, update, delete features).
Keep track of who edited the data (editor name, date and time).

But the fields Creator, CreationDate, EditDate, Editor are not available as part of the fields view; the error will raise in offline mode. Online mode will work without problems. On Android it will work without issues.

MikePowers
New Contributor

I'm getting that error (Esri.ArcGISRuntime.ArcGISRuntimeException: SQLite constraint violation: SQLite: 19
Abort due to constraint violation) in a field maps application with out any views, just the feature layer, and the keep track of changes is NOT enabled. Having some difficulty tracking the source of this error.

0 Kudos