Pop-up blank when collecting related record

04-17-2023 11:58 AM
drWood
by
New Contributor III

I am running into issues when trying to collect records within a related table. I have a layer for guardrails and a related table for guardrail assessments that has a perfectly functioning relationship class between the two when collecting the related assessment data.

I replicated this setup for several other ROW assets that my department will be assuming assessment responsibility for and sent a newly zipped .aprx to our programmer analyst to be published to our Internal portal. Upon having our core GIS group publish the new service from our enterprise gdb and configuring the web map, I went to test out the functionality of the web map.

During the testing, the initial Guardrail and GuardrailAssessment layer/table worked fine with each other. When testing all of the web map's newly added related tables and their functionality with respective layers, all of the pop-ups for creating new related records within the related tables showed up completely blank. The Field Map app allowed me to hit the "check mark" in the upper right corner to create a record within the table. When opening the newly created related record the FacilityID value from the related layer successfully carries over, but when attempting to edit the record and populate the rest of the fields for the record, the pop-up for the related record goes completely blank within the Field Maps app again.

Has anyone else run into a similar issue and know the best solution to address this? I have double checked all of the settings for the pop-up configurations and looked at the settings for how each relationship class was created to see if there are any inconsistencies, but I have not turned anything up.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
drWood
by
New Contributor III

Update on this issue: I added the feature layer to a new web map and all of the layers within it it functioned as designed with their related tables, complete display of pop-ups for related records during creation of a record within those respective tables included. The issue seems to arise after renaming the layers within the web map.

The occurrence of this still doesn't quite make sense as the mentioned Guardrail layer and GuardrailAssessment table work as designed and also had their names changed within the web map.

Any further explanation as to what is going on would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos