Select to view content in your preferred language

Can a survey 123 Connect form be placed on a related child feature layer in Field Maps

01-29-2024 06:21 PM
ChristineTombleson1
Frequent Contributor

I have a Field Maps App that uses Survey123 Connect forms instead of the Field Maps Smart Forms to be able to use select multiple options and other benefits of the Survey123 form. I have used several to input data on a related child table to a parent feature layer. I placed a button with a link on the parent feature layer to input the data into related child tables.

I created a Survey123 Connect survey for a child FEATURE LAYER to a parent feature layer.  I put the link in the popup for the survey on the child feature layer but it doesn't show up.  I put the link on the parent feature layer for the Survey and it shows up but is not usable because I need to create a feature in the child feature class first. 

Can Survey123 Connect forms be integrated into Field Maps App to be used to collect data on feature layers where features need to be created in Field Maps?  Do I need to include the geoshape polygon "question" on the survey? 

Thank you for any input!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ChristineTombleson1
Frequent Contributor

I realized the code in my popup was not linking to the GlobalID. I used the code that I was using to connect to the GUID from my related tables. Since this was a feature and not a related table, I only needed the GlobalID to equal the Global ID 

0 Kudos