#AtHomeGIS: Getting Started with ArcGIS Experience Builder

04-01-2020 07:56 AM
SpatialNinja
Esri Regular Contributor

In just 30 minutes, Patrick and Brian will share tips & tricks, show how you can quickly get started, and discuss some of the ways that you can start to use this initial release of ArcGIS Experience Builder to get immediate value for your organization.

Rather than spending your time at home binge watching Netflix, join us for this first webinar in our series of #AtHomeGIS.

Solutions Engineer | Spatial Ninja  | GIS ️ | Telecommunications
6 Replies
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing Patrick! I watched it yesterday. Great job!

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Patrick Huls

Experience Builder will be integrated with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1, which is planned to be out in July.

AliciaCarnell_Wiltz
New Contributor III

How do I get a copy of the Tower inspection survey template or instructions on creating one. Thanks

0 Kudos
SpatialNinja
Esri Regular Contributor

You can access the experience builder template here: https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=9aee14ee8a83488fabdca3ff2fa4cb62 

And if you have any question on configuring it or configuring a Survey123 for data collection, feel free to reach out to me at phuls@esri.com

Solutions Engineer | Spatial Ninja  | GIS ️ | Telecommunications
0 Kudos
shaylavi
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the great session!

I was very intrigued by that jumping puppy background at Brian's screen haha it took me a while to realize it's virtual

Shay.

Shay
0 Kudos
ChristinaMcCullough1
New Contributor II

I found this video to be very useful.  Have you created any additional videos?  

0 Kudos