Customize Widgets in ArcGIS Experience Builder with ReactJS & ArcGIS API for Javascript (part 1)

08-26-2021 12:29 AM
milesleeaus
New Contributor II

Hi Esri Community Friends,

I am a GIS Software Developer and Data Analyst from Australia, really happy to join this community and like to share and contribute some of my works in the video form to Esri Community, while learn from all community members.

This is a series of my videos about customizing widgets in ArcGIS Experience Builder with ReactJS and ArcGIS API for Javascript. In this first video will talk about how to construct the data structure and framework with ReactJS in ArcGIS Experience Builder, and in the coming videos will share how to render the front-end side as well as how to deploy the ArcGIS Experience Builder App on Arcgis Portal with the help of AWS. Hope this could be more or less useful to everyone ~~ and thanks for watching.

1 Reply
mileslee_esri
New Contributor II

By the way, "milesleeaus" is my personal account, my working account is: "mileslee_esri", if any question about  customising widgets for EXB in JS you could contact me via: mlee@esriaustralia.com.au