Working on Same App in Exp Developer's Version

Jump to solution
06-19-2023 11:46 AM
naveenbesri
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Jianxia 

is there any way that we can edit my teammates app in developer's edition of experience builder? When I try to open its throwing an error. 

naveenbesri_0-1687199885547.png

we are using our ArcGIS enterprise logins. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@naveenbesri, Unlike Web AppBuilder developer edition, the org admin can't edit apps created by others in Experience Builder developer edition. An internal issue has been created. To help prioritize it, could you please submit an enhancement request to Esri Support? Currently, the workaround is to download then import it as you described above.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

If you log in as an admin of ArcGIS Enterprise, could you modify others apps in the developer edition?

0 Kudos
naveenbesri
Occasional Contributor

I am an admin in the portal we have gave our portal url while registration of exp builder. but facing same issue as mentioned above that I cant edit the apps directly. need to download it and import it then its working in my login. while trying to access other user apps we are facing the issue. kindly help me out on this.

0 Kudos
naveenbesri
Occasional Contributor

@Jianxia if possible could you please help on this.

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@naveenbesri, Unlike Web AppBuilder developer edition, the org admin can't edit apps created by others in Experience Builder developer edition. An internal issue has been created. To help prioritize it, could you please submit an enhancement request to Esri Support? Currently, the workaround is to download then import it as you described above.

0 Kudos