Table widget formatting dates and URLs

08-13-2021 08:55 AM
BeeSmith
New Contributor

I have an experience builder app that looks great but it has two issues I need to resolve before publishing the app

• the date fields are showing as datetimes
  • a text field of URLs is not displayed as a clickable link

The feature dataset the data is coming from is an ArcGIS service. Is there a way to format how fields are displayed in the table widget?

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a similar problem and finally had to resort to storing an HTML representation in the Feature Layer field.  It's unclear whether the "clickable link in table cell" is a bug or an enhancement request, but I've added an idea that I welcome you to upvote.

BeeSmith
New Contributor

Thanks! - have upvoted - I agree its unclear if this is a bug or is expected behaviour as I can't find much info on it, I was asuming the table widget would display like the attribute table in the map does - but that doesn't seem to be the case.

0 Kudos
rocioordoñez
New Contributor

I had a similar problem with dates transformed in datetime
In Arc Gis Online, I fix the date and format it by removing the time on the map. And it works fine on the map and in the pop-up

rocioordoez_0-1659631276455.png

But, In Experience Builder with the map already fixed it shows again the same datetime (See figure)

rocioordoez_1-1659631440665.png

An additional problem in Experience Builder to the numbers is one point every three digits and I have not been able to eliminate them (See Submission in the figure)

Please I need help on these issues