Search Widget Zoom to Selected Trigger not Working Correctly

Jump to solution
06-29-2022 01:18 PM
Labels (1)
RBCopland
New Contributor II

I have an Experience Builder app with an address search widget that zooms to the selected address. The widget has been working fine until the last few days. Now when you search for an address and click the selection the map zooms to 0,0 off the coast of Africa (Null Island). If you double click the same search result it will then zoom you to the correct location and zoom level. Subsequent searches seem to work fine, but if you refresh the map the error returns.

I have tried a totally different point data set and the result is the same except it does not respond to the double clicking of the result, the map just stays at 0,0 and subsequent searches do not zoom anywhere.

If I change the trigger to 'pan to' then it works fine for both data sets.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing with us the app.

This issue happens with special spatial reference (projections) + custom zoom scale cases.

This issue should be fixed now. Please take another try and let us know if you encounter any other problems.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Jrostek_Bouldercounty
New Contributor II

I'm experiencing the exact same thing for my address search. Some layers work fine, but one feature class sends me to the Gulf of Guinea, Africa.

0 Kudos
EmiliaWalton1
New Contributor II

I am having the same issue with a recently created Experience Builder App.

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@RBCopland @EmiliaWalton1 @Jrostek_Bouldercounty Any shared app for us to take a look at?

0 Kudos
RBCopland
New Contributor II

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/2614a7513d194f43a5ba82c7cf19003d/

The 2 search options are behaving differently.

Search the DP by SD000... or CRN00... and options will appear.

The address search by adding some numbers in the search will bring up some options.

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Unfortunately, I got "Creating map failed". Don't think I have access to the data in this app.

0 Kudos
RBCopland
New Contributor II

Thanks, I believe I have fixed the sharing issue.

TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing with us the app.

This issue happens with special spatial reference (projections) + custom zoom scale cases.

This issue should be fixed now. Please take another try and let us know if you encounter any other problems.

kmsmikrud
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

I am also experiencing the issue of zooming trigger moving the map to Bermuda basically far away from the map layers. I am using a WGS84 and do not have a custom zoom scale. The EB is in AGOL. Any ideas why this is occurring?

Thanks,

Kathy

0 Kudos